Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 1, 2009

4, 5, 6, 2 and 7!

What do these numbers mean?

The largest number of consecutive hours of sleep I've had in the past 5 nights. Things were going so well and then all of a sudden on Sat night Holly was up every 2 hours- I felt like she was a newborn all over again. Then last night she was in bed from 11-6- it was heaven! She also seems to be really happy today so I'm thinking that the more sleep she gets, the happier she is too! Now if there were some way to make sure she gets at least 6 hrs of sleep every night things would be great.

I've finally started to get smiles from her. Although she seems to save her biggest smiles for when she looks away from me. But I'll take what I can get at this point. I took some video of her playing on her mat this morning. She was kicking and squeaking. I'll try and post it once I figure out how to do it!

1 comment: