Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Failed...

my 1 hour glucose tolerance test- by 9 freaking points! And to top it off I was still in the range of some doctors who use the cutoff of 140 instead of 130. So my damn 139 is causing me to spend 3+ hours in the doctor's office tomorrow for the 3 hour test. I better make sure I bring plenty to read. Unfortunately I don't think they have wireless, but I'm bringing my computer, just in case.

We are just giving the hospital loads of money these days... between the impending birth of our child and S's surgery next week, the hospital must love us. Don't worry- S's surgery isn't a big deal. He has what's called a mucuscele. Basically it's some thing in his sinuses, so he's getting it removed next week. So I'm taking the day off to accompany S to the hospital and nurse him back to health-- well really just attend to his whineyness once we're back home.

In baby news I'm almost at 30 weeks. How can I only have 10 weeks left?! That's crazy to me. I feel like we still have sooooo much to do. S is going to start painting this weekend- I think I've said that before! But he really is. It's supposed to be in the 50s here this weekend, so we can have the windows open to help air out the room. I can't wait for it to be painted and to put up the hummingbird decal. Of course I'm 2nd guessing our paint choices. I think the colors are too muted, but we'll see. I'll post pics once we have the room painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment