Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Baby Bump Pics

Ok, so I finally had S take some pics of me tonight. I think I look huge in them- and I don't think I look this big normally, but we just got back from dinner with the Ts, so part of it is a VERY full stomach... I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow.

This one hides my stomach pretty well.


Huge stomach!


Close up of belly!


So there you go. Me and my big belly. Baby T was kicking up a storm yesterday - I'm thinking it was the chocolate chex mix I was snacking on :). S and I are settling in for a night of wrapping presents and watching Love Actually.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and enjoys their time with family/friends tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. You look great!! Enjoy this trimester because if you think you're big now, just wait!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look awesome! Thanks so much for posting!

    Also, I love your tree. Merry Christmas! Hope it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just squealed in my office! So cute!! I'm so excited for you guys. (And I see my Christmas ornament on your tree :)) Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas, xo m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on ωith this write-up, I truly feel this site needs a gгеаt deal more attеntion.
    I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

    Feel free to visit my homepage; Internet marketing dallas tx

    ReplyDelete